Revised for Final Cut Pro X 10.0.7 and featuring compelling footage, this best-selling, Apple-certified guide provides a strong foundation in all aspects of video editing. Renowned author Diana Weynand starts with basic video editing techniques and takes readers all the way through Final Cut Pro’s powerful features. This Second Edition covers the latest terminology and interface changes including those to the Viewer, Toolbar, Timeline, and menus. Coverage of new and enhanced features includes compound clips, multichannel audio editing, and exporting roles.
Each chapter presents a complete lesson in an aspect of video editing and finishing, using professional-quality and broadcast footage.
· DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 40 hours of training
· Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
· Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
· Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
· Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
· Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam