Composite RCA To USB DVR Recorder Adapter For Apple Mac OS
This USB video audio capture device can turn your MacBook, iMac, Mac mini into a full-featured video recorder and player.
This is a cost-efficient video grabber hardware/software solution for Mac users to watch or record live video from DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver, CCTV cam, game console for further video production using their Mac systems.
This USB DVR capture device fully supports Mac OS 9.X and OS X V10.X.
Super Easy Setup
The installation of this usb video grabber is a no-brainer. Simply plug and play. No driver installation and no software CD disc needed either. Unit will become ready in 1 minute !
Expand Computer With Video Audio Input
Users can instantly expand their Mac computer with composite RCA video/audio input via this capture device for hookup with home video devices for real time viewing and video recording.
High Quality Digital H.264 Recording
Users can capture or record video to their Mac from a VCR, DVD player, DVR, camera, game console or any other analogue video device in high-resolution H.264 or MPEG4.
This USB DVR device also supports picture-on-picture function, meaning to watch video while working on the computer at the same time on one screen.
The video window screen can always stay on top of the Mac screen and can also be moved to any location and resizable up to full screen for display.
Digitize Your Analog Video Collection
This USB A/V adapter helps digitize all your VHS tapes and other analog video contents into digital H.264/MP4 formats.
Video Content Editing
Mac users can edit the recorded contents using the QuickTime player in Mac OS for various tasks.
- Fully plug and play setup. No driver installation needed for Mac users of all levels. Fast and easy solution for expanding Mac computer with composite RCA video and stereo L/R audio input. Adopted the advanced analog to digital conversion so the captured video is error free with optimal color and clarity. Cost-efficient solution for smooth video/audio transfer into Mac computer through high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Advanced USB digital video recorder, editor and video encoder for capturing video/audio from home A/V devices and store the recorded content into hard drive for playback or disc production. Supports Picture-In-Picture mode so video window and other software screens can be displayed together while users can remain using computer for other tasks. Supports live view of CCTV surveillance camera on Mac computer screen.
- Easy tool for using Mac for multimedia tasks such as creating digital content for high impact visual aide, presentation, education or streaming on the web. Digitize VHS and other analog video contents into H.264/MP4 formats for storage, DVD disc production or editing. Supports video capture in high-resolution H.264 / MP4 format at 640×480 pixels / 25fps.
- Recorded videos can also be encoded into 480p, 720p or 1080p depending on the raw video quality. Supports audio capture in AAC format up to 256K/48 kHz. The recorded video feeds can be exported in other Apple DV digital formats first before adding to iTune or sync with your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV or edit it right away in other video editing software.
- Direct burn the recorded files to CD/DVD discs using the Finder, or apps like iTunes through the DVD burner if available for your Mac system. Supports video and audio inputs from worldwide NTSC, PAL and SECAM devices. Supports Mac OS from 9.X and all later Mac OS X 10.X versions.