They are made of a heavy spandex/poly blend and are fully lined with a softer nylon fabric. Cuffed at the thigh to make them stand up to heavy workouts and lots of washes (but without cutting off the circulation to your legs – though if you have especially large legs (congratulations) you might consider going up one size).
Why the heck are shorts this good this cheap?? Because, like all our gear, it’s made just for us. No middleman, no giant marketing and sales staff, no giant affiliate program to support. We use this stuff too and roll our eyes at some of those prices. This is one time that you really do get the savings!
- Yes – that price is correct! We’re moving our warehouse and don’t want to move *everything* so it’s time to liquidate our inventory and lower the prices on our shorts for September. The price has literally never been this low and it’s unlikely to be this low again (unless we move again soon)!
- With a shorter thigh length, fully lined (so it’s a bit more… ahem… modest…), and an elasticized drawstring waist, we originally intended these for people that practice MMA or UFC mixed martial arts…
- …but they work just as well for Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Karate, Boxing, and anytime you want something a little more substantial than a “Speedo” type brief like under your wetsuit for SCUBA diving.
- A spandex / polyester blend (80/20) much higher than is typical with vale tudo shorts – we want these to last a long time – not get stretched out after six months.
- Very popular for BJJ practitioners and general grappling too!
Please bookmark us!